BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

**TESTIMONIAL**

For years when I lived in this neighborhood, I enjoyed walking by this beautiful flower shop whose outdoor display livens up the drab Grey sidewalk with fresh bursts of color but was unable to buy anything because plants and cats don't mix.  Recently, I needed to send flowers to a friend in the hospital, and Academy Floral CO really came through.  Other online vendors, whether national or local, either wouldn't have been able to deliver my flowers on time and / or would have charged me more than $20 in delivery and service fees.  Academy Floral Co offers same-day delivery with--get this--no delivery charge!   I also found the prices of exotic plants and cut flower arrangements to be highly reasonable. I also received a prompt response from the florist about the approximate delivery time of my next-day order, which was very reassuring.  If you need a flower delivery in a pinch or something beautiful to fill your own vase, I can't recommend Academy Floral Ca highly enough.

0 comments: